Our lawyers and business advisors have extensive experience in all aspects of Construction Law. We regularly advise sureties, developers, owners, contractors, subcontractors, financial institutions and others active in this field on a wide range of matters and types of government-contracted projects. We advise our clients on all aspects of government construction projects, including tendering, development planning, project management and construction contracts, and we work with them to resolve construction disputes and bonding claims.
Most Recent Transactions:
- Drafted a number of consortium and construction contracts for gas liquefaction projects in Angola.
- Negotiated field service agreements, such as the repair and reconstruction of oil wells and advising seismic, drilling, environmental and other specialty service contractors.
- Provided advice on the implementation of new and existing construction/reconstruction projects for government centres, office buildings, hotels, and industrial facilities, as well as the structuring of real estate transactions.
- Advised construction and oil and gas service companies in Malabo and Bata, Equatorial Guinea on a number of projects and their tax implications.
- Currently representing a US insurance company in the construction of a hospital in mainland Equatorial Guinea.
- Currently advising an international bank on the construction financing of a major development project in Equatorial Guinea.
- Currently advising a multinational engineering and construction company on a planned project for the design and construction of a highway in Equatorial Guinea.